How to Add and Delete Clock Faces On Your Apple Watch
Are you fed up of same clock Faces? Do you want to Add and Delete Clock Faces on your Apple Watch? Are you interested to give a new look to your Apple Watch?
If your answer to these question is Yes! Then I am going to make you learn that “How to Add and Delete Clock Faces on your Apple Watch?”
You can easily bring changes to your Apple Watch and feel something new on the face of your watch. Additionally, you can also remove the existing face of your Apple Watch and the trick or method for doing so is clearly elaborated below for you guys.
Add Clock Faces on Apple Watch
So, here are the steps which I have gathered for you. Ones you have applied this trick then you’ll be adding Clock Faces on your Watch. Now, without taking much time of yours I would request you to get towards the steps to know more about it.
- First of all, Hold Firmly your Watch Screen and then you’ll enter into Switching Mode.
- Now, keep swiping to right until you’ll receive Plus ( + ) button. Ones you see the + button then tap on it.
- Afterwards, you’ll have different Clock Faces, now you need to tap on any Face which you want to set for your Clock.
- Furthermore, your selected face will be set on your Apple Watch.
Delete Clock Faces on Apple Watch
Here are the steps which you need to follow for deleting clock faces on your Apple Watch. So, get to the steps to explore more about it.
- First of all, Press Firmly your Watch Screen in order to enter Switching Mode.
- You’ll have different faces of your Watch. Swipe to the face which you want to delete.
- Ones you found the face which you need to delete then Swipe Up to get the Trash (Delete) Icon and ones you got Trash Icon, tap on it.
- Now, your selected face will be deleted from your Watch.
Must Check: How to Set Timer on Apple Watch
So this was another Apple Watch guide from my side. I am sure it would have….