How to Disable Facebook Messenger Location Tracking on iOS
Want to Disable Facebook Messenger Location Tracker? I know that your answer must be Yes, as it is really annoying to be tracked all the time.
Therefore, many users are seriously in need of such trick which could helpful them to disable Facebook Messenger Location tracking on iOS. Since, the tracking feature is stick with Facebook’s messenger app which most of the users are running on their iPhone.
Additionally, do you know that your that tracking information can be used by any of your friend very easily? Actually, there is a chrome extension which can easily allow someone to use any of their circle’s location information for any reason which puts your security on stake.
However, Facebook is working for its prevention but yet they’ve not succeeded. Therefore, I would recommend you to disable this tracking feature for time being in order to be secure and on the safe side.
- Must Check: Use PayPal Securely on Apple iPhone
Disable Facebook Messenger Tracking Location
So, here I have gathered the simplest steps which you guys need to apply in order to disable Facebook Messenger Tracking location from your side. Now, without taking much time of yours I would request you to get towards the below piece of writing to explore more about it.
- First of all, go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Then you need to tap on Privacy from Settings.
- Now you need to tap on Location Services.
- Afterwards, you’ll have different options, you need to tap on Messenger.
- Now, switch Messenger to Never.
- This was it, your work is done now the rest will be done by your iPhone. It will not allow Messenger to track your location anymore.
This was our guide which has made you learn about your query. I am sure that now you can easily disable Facebook messenger tracking location feature and will be on the safe side.
If you have any kind of question or con….