How to Filter Messages Of Unknown Senders On iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Are unknown senders are annoying you by sending useless messages? Is notifications from unknown senders are irritating? Want to get rid off such notifications or want to mute them?
If the answer to above questions is YES! Then I am going to resolve your issues here. Since, today you guys are going to learn that, “How to Filter Messages of Unknown senders on your iPhone 6?”
Ones you have applied this trick then you’ll be filtering the messages which will be coming from unknown sources and also it will help you to mute the notifications from such users. So, if you are also the one who are fed up of such alerts and messages then get towards the below steps;
- Must Check: How to Record iPhone Screen on Mac OS X
Filter Messages from Unknown Senders
So, friends here are the steps which you need to follow in order to filter the messages which are coming from unknown sources or senders. It will be filtering all the messages which will be coming from people who are not in your contacts which could be any unsaved number.
- First of all, take your iPhone and go to Settings.
- Now, tap on Messages and then scroll down to find Filter Unknown Senders.
- Ones you found Filter Unknown Senders option then toggle it On.
- After enabling it, you’ll see two columns in your Message Inbox. One will be Contacts & SMS and second will be Unknown Senders. The all messages from unknown sources will be moved in that column and it is up to you that whether you check it or not as you’ll not be alarmed about it.
- This was about filtering it out.
You May Like: Make Phone Calls using Apple Watch
Ones you have applied this trick then I am sure that it will be managing your all important and known messages aside and all others will be set aside. If you are facing any issue or difficulty while app….