How to Free Up iCloud Space to Save New Data
The Space has always been a common issue for many iOS users as they ran out of their iCloud Space and they want to free up iCloud space in order to save some new data into but they couldn’t as they are not aware of it. Therefore, today I am writingÂ a guide for you guys which will make you learn that, “How to Free Up iCloud Space to Save new Data?
Ones you have free up your iCloud space then you can utilize that space to save your new data and all. I have tried to make this guide most simple for you in order to make you learn easily. You simply need to follow the steps below and then can easily free up iCloud Space.
- Must Check: How to Backup your iPhone
Learn-How to Free Up iCloud Space
So, here are the steps which you guys need to apply to free up iCloud Space. I would recommend you to follow the steps with great care in order to avoid any error which you may come across while applying these steps.
- First of all, go to Settings and tap on iCloud.
- Now, tap on Storage & Backup and then you need to tap on Manage Storage.
- After that, you need to tap on Numbers under Document & Data section to see that how many apps are being used and occupying the space.
- Then you need to tap on Edit button from top right corner.
- Afterwards, tap on Delete button and proceed the initial steps. You may delete every unnecessary data from there. Additionally, if you want to Delete All then scroll down and tap on Delete All. However, remember that every time you tap delete it will ask for confirmation/permission you need to grab the permission by allowing it to proceed.
- This was it!
- Read Here: How to Change iCloud Account