How to Remove Card From Apple Pay on your Apple Watch [Debit/Credit Cards]
Do you want to remove Credit or Debit card from Apple Pay on Apple Watch? Want to Prevent the purchases on your Apple Watch using your guide?
If your answer to these questions is Yes, then I am sharing a guide with you today which will be making you learn that, “How to Remove Credit or Debit Card from Apple Pay on your Apple Watch?”
Ones you have applied this guide from your side then you’ll be learning to remove card from Apple Pay and you’ll be preventing all the purchases which can be made using your Apple Watch.
You may need this as you have gifted any of you relative an Apple watch and it is integrated with your card then you must remove it first before gifting it to any of your relative so that your money can be saved.
Must Check: How to Set Timer on Apple Watch
Remove Card from Apple Pay
So, here are the steps which you guys need to follow in order to remove credit or debit card from Apple Pay. Now without taking much time of yours, I would request you to get towards the below piece of writing to explore more about it.
- First of all, Launch Apple Watch app on your iPhone and then tap on My Watch.
- Now, scroll down and tap on Passbook & Apple Pay.
- Afterwards, you’ll have list of cards which are linked with your Apple Pay. Then you need to tap on any card which you want to remove from Apple Pay.
- Ones you have tapped on your card then it will open a panel for it, You need to scroll down and tap on Remove Card.
- Afterwards, a confirmation pop up will get appear, grant the permission to proceed.
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed credit or debit card from Apple Pay. You can apply the same steps for removing each card from Apple Pay.
Must Check: Top 6 Cool Tips and Tricks of Apple Watch
This was our guide which has made you learn to Remove Card from Apple Pay on your Apple Watch. If you have any kind of….