How to Send Sketch to your Contacts on Apple Watch
Do you love Sketching and want to create it on your Apple Watch? Then you can’t only create it but also send it to your friend or contacts with ease.
The Apple watch has got tremendous features which you can avail from it and ATT will be helping you in it. Today I am going to make you guys learn that, “How to Send Sketch to your Contacts on Apple Watch?” You guys need to follow these simple steps.
Ones you have followed the steps rightly then you can easily create your sketches and share them with your friends in private. Actually, after creating your sketches you’ll be sending them rather than sharing with whole world. Isn’t it awesome?
So, get to the steps to grab this awesomeness for your side too.
- Must Check: How to Make Phone Calls Using Apple Watch
Sending Sketch to your Contacts on Apple Watch
Here you’ll get the steps which you need to follow in order to send sketches to your contacts using iWatch. The steps are quiet simple and easy, it is a simply job like; Pick and Drop. Now, without taking your time more I would request you to get towards the steps.
The steps begins here;
- First of all, Press side button to open your contacts.
- Now, tap on your friend’s photo to whom you want to send the sketch.
- After that, tap on Finger icon.
- Afterwards, sketch whatever you want to and ones you are done with sketching then it will send that sketch to your friend automatically.
- It was as simple as you’ve read it.
Must Check: How to Setup Apple Watch with iPhone
This was another simply guide of mine, I a