How to Set Timer On your Apple Watch
Here I have got another awesome trick for users who have owned Apple Watch for their selves. Today I am going to make you guys learn that “How to set timer on your Apple watch?”
There are many amazing feature which are inclosed in your Apple watch and yet to be discovered. And I am going to help you out in disclosing them.
As you all know that I have already shared many tricks on Apple watch which must have helped you a lot. The tip of today will help you to set timer on your gadget to track different sort of activities which you want to track in term of time.
- Must Check: Top 6 Cool Tips and Tricks of Apple Watch
Set Timer on your Apple Watch
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to set timer on your Apple watch. Now without taking much time of yours I would request you to get towards the steps to explore more about it.
So, the steps for you are here;
- First of all, take your Apple Watch and tap on Timers app.
- Now, you’ll have the Timers app dashboard then you need to Click on either Minutes or Hour. It depends on you that how you are supposed to record certain time.
- Ones you have selected either Hour or Minutes then use Digital Crown to set timer on your watch according to your convenience.
- Afterwards, tap on Start.
- Then it will start the timer which you’ve recently set. If you want to Pause the timer then tap on Pause button Or you can cancel the timer in middle by tapping on Cancel button.
- Additionally, Ones the timer is ended then you’ll get an alert and you may tap on Dismiss to end this timer.
- Congratulations, you have learned to set timer on your Apple Watch.
Must Check: How to Setup Apple Watch with iPhone
So, guys this was another guide which I have written for you convenience so that you can easily handle your Apple Watch. If you have any kind of