How to Set Uncrackable Passcode for iOS Devices
The usual passcodes for iOS devices are quiet simple and can be cracked very easily. We previously had shared a guide with you guys which had made you learn to set a passcode for your iOS devices but those passcode tutorial refer to the simple one which can be easily guessed.
Therefore, today we are going to make you learn that, “How to Set Uncrackable Passcode for iOS Devices?” The steps are almost same as the previous one and you’ll be getting that right here. We would recommend you to follow the all steps with great care in order to avoid any kind of error which you may come across.
- Must Check: How to Set and Change Passcode on iOS Devices
Learn-How to Set Uncrackable Passcode for iOS
So, here are the steps to set an uncrackable Passcode for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch in order to ensure the complete security of your devices. Now, without taking much time of your I would request you all to get towards the below piece of content.
- First of all, go to the Settings of your iOS Device and scroll download and tap on Touch ID & Passcode.
- Then it will ask you to enter your previous passcode to proceed.
- Afterwards, you need to scroll down and then toggle off the Simple Passcode option.
- After that, it will again ask you to enter the previous passcode to proceed.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your new passcode, now you can use the complete keyboard for setting your passcode. You may use special characters, numbers and symbols in your passcode to make completely unbreakable and strong.
- This was it!
Read Here: How to Unlock iPhone Passcode
So, this was our article which could be used setting an unbreakable passcode for your blog. We are sure that this guide would….