How to Setup Facebook Comments on WordPress Blog
Many WordPress users want to enable or setup Facebook comments on WordPress blogs, but they couldn’t as many of them are not acquaint with the process of doing so. Therefore, I am sharing this guide with you today which will help you to setup Facebook Comments on WordPress blog.
There are certain benefits of using Facebook comments on your blog and among those direct connection of users to your blog from Facebook is one. That means your user does not need to sign in again on your blog for commenting there, it can be easily done if he/she is signed in on Facebook account.
That is the reason that many bloggers are preferring this comment system for their blog. So, friends today you will be learning in detail that, “How to Setup Facebook comments on WordPress blog?” You simply need to follow these steps and you are all the way through it.
Learn-How to Setup Facebook Comments on WordPress
So, here are the steps which I have written for your conveniences. You are recommended to read out the steps first before applying them directly on your blog in order avoid any kind of error which you may come across. Now without testing your patience more I would recommend you to get towards the below piece of writing.
- First of all, Sign in your WordPress Account and Install Facebook Comment Plugin from this Link.
- Ones it is installed then go to Settings and Click on Facebook Comments, and here you need to configure the Facebook comment for your blog.
- Now you need to create a Facebook App for your blog (if you not have any) as it will be needed to put in the activation form. You need to Click on this Link and then Click on Create a New App.
- Then you will have form fill that form by giving the asked detail. In first box give the title of your blog and in the NameSpace box give a unique username for you app, then choose category for you app and in last Click on Create App ID.
- Afterwards, it will create the App and will provide you app ID. Now you need to Click on Settings from left menu and then Click on +Add Platform.
- Then you need to Click on Website and then it will give you two boxes, you need to enter the URL of your blog in that boxes.
- Furthermore, you need to Click on Save Changes
- Now, on the same window you need to Copy your App ID and then go to