How To Watch 3D Movies Using VLC Media Player
AsÂ you all know that VLC is one of the most famous and amazing media player. Well, that’s just because it is easy to use and contains all the features that you probably want in any media player. The VLC media player is also famous and widely usedÂ because it supports almost all types of video and audio formats like FLV, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MP4, MP3, OGG, WAV and many other audio and video formats.
Well, there is also another feature of VLC media player that is not known byÂ many VLC users, well that feature is that it can also allows you to watch 3D movies and content on your VLC media player. You can easily download a 3D SBS (Side-By-Side) movie and watch it using your VLC media player but the problem is that it only supports Red and Cyan 3D viewing option. So, if you want to watch 3D movies using your VLC media player but doesn’t know how to do it? Then, don’t worry because today I have created this tutorial in which I will show you that how you can easily watch 3D movies using your VLC media player. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Learn-How To Watch 3D Movies Using VLC
So, if you want to watch 3D movies on your PC using your VLC media player then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, you have to download a 3D movie, you can easily download it from any torrent or movie downloading site. And make sure that the movie should beÂ in SBS (Side-By-Side) 3D format.
- Then, you have to open up your VLC media player.
- Now, in VLC media player, first open up your 3D movie file.
- After that, click on Tools and then select the Effects And FiltersÂ option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, you have to click on Video Effects tab.
- Now, in the Video Effects tab, click on Advanced tab.
- Then, in the Advanced tab, you have to put a check on Anaglyph 3D option, it will be the last option in the right-hand side.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, just put your Red/Cyan 3D glasses on and enjoy your 3D movie.
Must Check: Ho….