Touch ID not Working on iOS 8.1.3 – Fix it
The most common problem which is being faced by many iOS users after updating to iOS 8.1.3 is the not working of Touch ID. Additionally, I have searched out the solution for you today which will help you to Fix Touch ID not working issue on your iOS 8.1.3.
So, if you are among one of those who are facing the same touch ID problem then you must follow this guide in order to make it work from your side too. The touch ID has actually stopped working for authorizing purchasing on iTunes and App Store and some third party apps. So it becomes important for users to make it work as soon as possible in order to start buying apps on their iOS 8.1.3 too.
- Must Check: How to Setup Touch ID on iPhone
Touch ID Not Working on iOS 8.1.3 – Fix it Here!
So, here are the steps which you are supposed to follow in order to fix this issue from your side too. The is being found by iMore and they have shared it first. You simply need to follow these steps in order to make it work from your side too.
- First of all, go to Settings and tap on Touch ID & Passcode.
- After that, you need to enter your passcode if you have set any to proceed, and then Toggle Off iTunes & App Store.
- Now you need to press the Home button to go back and then reboot your iOS device.
- Ones it is restarted, now you’ll be asked to enter your Passcode or Password, enter it to proceed.
- After that, again go to Settings and tap on Touch ID & Passcode and it will ask you to enter your Passcode or password, simply enter it to proceed.
- In last, Simply toggle On the iTunes & App Store.
- I am sure that now your issue will have been fixed.
This was what I have got for you today. I am sure that this guide would have been proven helpful for many of the users out….